Risk review, analysis and interpretation
We use and interpret data to analyse and review risk, as well as providing Quantitative Cost Risk Assessments (QCRA). Working with your teams in our workshops to understand resources and alignment, we can analyse and implement procedures to mitigate risk.
Assessing the suitability of systems
We can support your project by creating assessments to review the ‘fitness for purpose’ of your critical data systems.
The next steps depend on our findings, but we can support your in-house team with implementations and integrations as required, if we uncover significant shortfalls in data capture and alignment between programmes.
What are the benefits of Integrated Programme Control?
With our experts well-versed in IPC, some of the benefits of our Integrated Programme Control strategy are:
- The identification of risk using up-to-date data and forecasting
- Understanding the best practices in data systems, making your data workflow as efficient as possible between siloed programmes
- Increased reliability on accurate data, driving informed decision making processes
- Greater integration between all areas of the organisation, leading to better communication
- Significant time, resource and cost savings.
Some of our excellent team
Founder & Managing Director
As the founder of thevirtualpmo, Subash Tavares is an innovative, ambitious and results-driven senior leader.