Delivering emissions measurement and management
Using data solutions and over 15 years of experience, to provide strategic and practical support to align with project level emissions objectives.
What are the benefits of measuring carbon emissions
- Ensuring project targets for operational carbon
- Clear reporting of impacts using established metrics
- Supporting asset value optimisation
- Managing Scope 3 impacts, including supply chain analysis
- Understanding user benefit carbon analysis of projects
- Alignment with prevailing regulation and voluntary initiatives
Benefits Management & Realisation
Building and implementing frameworks to identify, define, validate, plan, track and realise business outcomes from the onset of the project.
Meet the team
Founder & Managing Director
As the founder of thevirtualpmo, Subash Tavares is an innovative, ambitious and results-driven senior leader.
As the founder director of Carbon Responsible, Hugo Kimber has been passionate about delivering data driven solutions to measure, manage and reduce corporate carbon emissions since 2012, having worked in the field since 2006.
Hugo’s career as a business leader in travel and technology has not only informed his commercially literate approach to climate change, but has also lead to development of award-winning emissions databases. His experience enables him to identify opportunities and impacts of current and future government policy likely to affect businesses, investors and consumers.