assessing likely areas of concern for stakeholders
Save time and focus resources effectively by mapping stakeholders and gaining a visual representation of the people who can influence your project.
Facilitating stakeholder feedback to progress development
Building a strong relationship with stakeholders by listening to their concerns and aspirations while sharing accurate timely information, enabling successful implementation.
What are the benefits of stakeholder management?
As experts in stakeholder management, our clients have seen benefits from using our services such as:
- Minimises potential objections by embedding stakeholder feedback in the design and decision-making process to mitigate re-work
- Improved communication between investors and investees, allowing for reputation to be maintained
- Encouraging participation and collaborative working to achieve desired outcomes
- Enhance reputation during the project lifecycle by providing well planned timely community engagement to inform them in advance of changes likely to affect them
- Maximised output as a result of well-facilitated co-design and co-production with stakeholders
Business Change & Transformation
Creating a framework of initiatives that ensure projects start off right. Transforming ongoing projects to get them back on track where needed.
Meet the team
Founder & Managing Director
As the founder of thevirtualpmo, Subash Tavares is an innovative, ambitious and results-driven senior leader.